Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Sports and Entertainment Law
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014
- Rethinking the NCAA Amateurism Model with Jay Bilas '92 and Prof. Paul Haagen - October 08, 2013
- Alan Fishel | Legality of the College BCS System - October 11, 2011
- The Internationalization of Professional Sports - December 09, 2009
- Sonny Vaccaro | Hoop Dreams: How Sonny Vaccaro Revolutionized the Business of Basketball - April 12, 2007
- Len Elmore | From the NBA to the ABA - April 05, 2007
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- The Fourth Estate Under Fire - March 02, 2007
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Reed Hunt | Government, Technology, & Culture: From Janet Jackson to iPod & Beyond - April 06, 2005