The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Videos tagged with: Sports and Entertainment Law
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014
- Rethinking the NCAA Amateurism Model with Jay Bilas '92 and Prof. Paul Haagen - October 09, 2013
- Alan Fishel | Legality of the College BCS System - October 11, 2011
- The Internationalization of Professional Sports - December 09, 2009
- Sonny Vaccaro | Hoop Dreams: How Sonny Vaccaro Revolutionized the Business of Basketball - April 12, 2007
- Len Elmore | From the NBA to the ABA - April 05, 2007
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- The Fourth Estate Under Fire - March 02, 2007
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Reed Hunt | Government, Technology, & Culture: From Janet Jackson to iPod & Beyond - April 06, 2005