Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Videos tagged with: Sports and Entertainment Law
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014
- Rethinking the NCAA Amateurism Model with Jay Bilas '92 and Prof. Paul Haagen - October 08, 2013
- Alan Fishel | Legality of the College BCS System - October 11, 2011
- The Internationalization of Professional Sports - December 09, 2009
- Sonny Vaccaro | Hoop Dreams: How Sonny Vaccaro Revolutionized the Business of Basketball - April 12, 2007
- Len Elmore | From the NBA to the ABA - April 05, 2007
- "Greening" the Sports and Entertainment Industries - March 19, 2007
- The Fourth Estate Under Fire - March 02, 2007
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Reed Hunt | Government, Technology, & Culture: From Janet Jackson to iPod & Beyond - April 06, 2005