On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Stephen Sachs
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- You Can Call It Obamacare, but Can You Call It Unconstitutional? - April 21, 2012
- Supreme Court Preview 2011
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Morning Session
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1