The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Stephen Sachs
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- You Can Call It Obamacare, but Can You Call It Unconstitutional? - April 21, 2012
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1
- Supreme Court Preview 2011
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Morning Session
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act