Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Stephen Sachs
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- You Can Call It Obamacare, but Can You Call It Unconstitutional? - April 21, 2012
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1
- Supreme Court Preview 2011
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Morning Session