$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Videos tagged with: Stephen Sachs
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- You Can Call It Obamacare, but Can You Call It Unconstitutional? - April 21, 2012
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1
- Supreme Court Preview 2011
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Morning Session
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act