Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Videos tagged with: Stephen Sachs
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- You Can Call It Obamacare, but Can You Call It Unconstitutional? - April 21, 2012
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act - February 28, 2012
- DJCLPP Spring Symposium: Morning Session - February 27, 2012
- Supreme Court Preview 2011 - October 06, 2011
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1 - September 28, 2011