Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: Stephen Sachs
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- You Can Call It Obamacare, but Can You Call It Unconstitutional? - April 21, 2012
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act - February 28, 2012
- DJCLPP Spring Symposium: Morning Session - February 27, 2012
- Supreme Court Preview 2011 - October 06, 2011
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1 - September 28, 2011