The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Videos tagged with: Stephen Sachs
- It's Constitutional, What Now? - September 04, 2012
- You Can Call It Obamacare, but Can You Call It Unconstitutional? - April 21, 2012
- The Court and the Affordable Care Act - February 28, 2012
- DJCLPP Spring Symposium: Morning Session - February 27, 2012
- Supreme Court Preview 2011 - October 06, 2011
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1 - September 28, 2011