Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: Stuart Benjamin
- New Approaches & Incentives in Drug Development | Panel 1 - November 22, 2013
- Admin Law 2013: A Happiness Approach to Cost-Benefit Analysis | The Relative Merits of Cost-Benef... - February 15, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 2
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters