Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Videos tagged with: Stuart Benjamin
- New Approaches & Incentives in Drug Development | Panel 1 - November 22, 2013
- Admin Law 2013: A Happiness Approach to Cost-Benefit Analysis | The Relative Merits of Cost-Benef... - February 15, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 2
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters