Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Videos tagged with: Stuart Benjamin
- New Approaches & Incentives in Drug Development | Panel 1 - November 22, 2013
- Admin Law 2013: A Happiness Approach to Cost-Benefit Analysis | The Relative Merits of Cost-Benef... - February 15, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 2
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters