Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Videos tagged with: Stuart Benjamin
- New Approaches & Incentives in Drug Development | Panel 1 - November 22, 2013
- Admin Law 2013: A Happiness Approach to Cost-Benefit Analysis | The Relative Merits of Cost-Benef... - February 15, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 2
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters