Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Videos tagged with: Stuart Benjamin
- New Approaches & Incentives in Drug Development | Panel 1 - November 22, 2013
- Admin Law 2013: A Happiness Approach to Cost-Benefit Analysis | The Relative Merits of Cost-Benef... - February 15, 2013
- Social Media and the Law: How Our Ideas of "Privacy" and Changing and Why it Matters - February 23, 2012
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 2 - September 28, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009