D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Videos tagged with: Trina Jones
- Statues and Symbols in the Wake of Charlottesville - September 29, 2017
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 22, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Reflections on the Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 20, 2015
- Police Brutality and Race - September 15, 2014
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Makeup, Identity Performance & Discrimination Symposium - part 3 - October 20, 2006
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006