Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Trina Jones
- Statues and Symbols in the Wake of Charlottesville - September 29, 2017
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 22, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Reflections on the Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 20, 2015
- Police Brutality and Race - September 15, 2014
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Makeup, Identity Performance & Discrimination Symposium - part 3 - October 20, 2006
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006