Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Videos tagged with: Trina Jones
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 19, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Reflections on the Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 20, 2015
- Police Brutality and Race - September 15, 2014
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Makeup, Identity Performance & Discrimination Symposium - part 3 - October 20, 2006
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006