Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Videos tagged with: Trina Jones
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 22, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Reflections on the Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 20, 2015
- Police Brutality and Race - September 15, 2014
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Makeup, Identity Performance & Discrimination Symposium - part 3 - October 20, 2006
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006