Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Videos tagged with: Trina Jones
- Center on Law, Race & Politics | The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - February 22, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- Civil Rights | Reflections on the Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 20, 2015
- Police Brutality and Race - September 15, 2014
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012
- Makeup, Identity Performance & Discrimination Symposium - part 3 - October 20, 2006
- Reflections on the Pursuit of Racial Justice - February 13, 2006