Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Entering the public domain (finally)
Center for the Study of the Public Domain celebrates expiration of copyright for Safety Last! and other works from 1923.
Videos tagged with: William C. Banks
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Cyber & Surveillance - February 25, 2017
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Civil Military Relations in the Cyber Era - February 24, 2017
- LENS Conference 2016 | Civil Military Relations in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Surveillance & Privacy in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2015 | Regulating Conflict in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Drones, Cyber, & More - February 28, 2014
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Law of Armed Conflict - April 14, 2012
- LENS Conference 2005 | Patriot Act Issues, Panel 6 - April 08, 2005