On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Videos tagged with: William C. Banks
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Cyber & Surveillance - February 25, 2017
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Civil Military Relations in the Cyber Era - February 24, 2017
- LENS Conference 2016 | Civil Military Relations in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Surveillance & Privacy in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2015 | Regulating Conflict in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Drones, Cyber, & More - February 28, 2014
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Law of Armed Conflict - April 14, 2012
- LENS Conference 2005 | Patriot Act Issues, Panel 6 - April 08, 2005