A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Videos tagged with: William C. Banks
- LENS Conference 2016 | Surveillance & Privacy in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Civil Military Relations in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2015 | Regulating Conflict in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Drones, Cyber, & More - February 28, 2014
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Law of Armed Conflict - April 14, 2012
- LENS Conference 2005 | Patriot Act Issues, Panel 6 - April 08, 2005