Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Videos tagged with: William C. Banks
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Cyber & Surveillance - February 25, 2017
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Civil Military Relations in the Cyber Era - February 24, 2017
- LENS Conference 2016 | Civil Military Relations in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Surveillance & Privacy in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2015 | Regulating Conflict in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Drones, Cyber, & More - February 28, 2014
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Law of Armed Conflict - April 14, 2012
- LENS Conference 2005 | Patriot Act Issues, Panel 6 - April 08, 2005