The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Videos tagged with: William C. Banks
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Cyber & Surveillance - February 25, 2017
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | Civil Military Relations in the Cyber Era - February 24, 2017
- LENS Conference 2016 | Civil Military Relations in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2016 | Surveillance & Privacy in the Age of Hybrid War - February 26, 2016
- LENS Conference 2015 | Regulating Conflict in the Age of Forever War - February 27, 2015
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Drones, Cyber, & More - February 28, 2014
- LENS Conference 2012: After Afghanistan | International Law of Armed Conflict - April 14, 2012
- LENS Conference 2005 | Patriot Act Issues, Panel 6 - April 08, 2005