New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, March 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Videos tagged with: Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- Eyewitness Evidence in the Courts - August 21, 2018
- Howard Dudley Embraces His Freedom: Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 23 Years in Prison - April 13, 2016
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- LaMonte Armstrong: A Learning Experience for Duke Law Clinic Students - June 29, 2012
- Proving Innocence: LaMonte Armstrong Exonerated With Help From Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 29, 2012
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010