Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Videos tagged with: Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- Howard Dudley Embraces His Freedom: Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 23 Years in Prison - April 13, 2016
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- Proving Innocence: LaMonte Armstrong Exonerated With Help From Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 29, 2012
- LaMonte Armstrong: A Learning Experience for Duke Law Clinic Students - June 29, 2012
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010