On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Videos tagged with: Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- Howard Dudley Embraces His Freedom: Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 23 Years in Prison - April 13, 2016
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- LaMonte Armstrong: A Learning Experience for Duke Law Clinic Students - June 29, 2012
- Proving Innocence: LaMonte Armstrong Exonerated With Help From Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 29, 2012
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010