Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about environmental justice, adaptive regulation, novel legal questions stemming from drone use in marine science, and more.
Gift to fund new Immigration Clinic
» Students will develop skills and deepen knowledge working with clients seeking asylum or facing deportation.
Videos tagged with: Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- Eyewitness Evidence in the Courts - August 21, 2018
- Howard Dudley Embraces His Freedom: Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 23 Years in Prison - April 13, 2016
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- LaMonte Armstrong: A Learning Experience for Duke Law Clinic Students - June 29, 2012
- Proving Innocence: LaMonte Armstrong Exonerated With Help From Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 29, 2012
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010