- Legal History Blog, Mary Dudziak, University of Southern California, Founder; Dan Ernst, Georgetown Law Center, Karen Tani, University of California-Berkeley, Tomiko Brown-Nagin, Harvard
Launched in the fall of 2006, this blog offers regular reflections on new scholarship in the field, the news of legal history-related professional societies, and a forum for the exchange of ideas among legal historians. It now incorporates a rotating set of guest bloggers.
- Juridicus, Peter Hansen, Legal History Project
A legal history blog paying especially close attention to discussions relevant to legal history in the mainstream media. No longer updated; full archives online.
- The Edinburgh Legal History Blog, Centre for Legal History, University of Edinburgh Law School
Announcements for lectures, workshops, and symposia, along with developments in the legal history of Scotland and elsewhere.
- European Society for Comparative Legal History
Posts calls for papers, conferences, and relevant resources in comparative legal history with the intent to promote the study of comparative legal history, biased toward European and Western legal history.
- Irish Society of Comparative Law
Posts calls for papers, lectures, seminars, etc. related to international comparative law, including opportunities in Ireland that may not be announced elsewhere.
- Environment, Law, and History
Offers a common forum for those working in law, history, geography, and environmental studies to exchange ideas. Posts calls for papers, conferences and opportunities in environment, law and history from all over the world.
- The Canadian Legal History Blog, the Osgoode Society
Blog maintained by the Canadian legal history society (the Osgoode Society) as a place to share
knowledge and discuss topics in Canadian legal history.