Nationally recognized clinician and immigration advocate Kate Evans to lead Duke Law School's new Immigrant Rights Clinic
Bradley lays groundwork for new scholarly field
Helfer, Young among 50 scholars contributing to The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law
Free at Last
Wrongful Convictions Clinic secures release of Charles Ray Finch after 43 years of incarceration
Join us for Duke Law Reunion Weekend in Durham!
April 17-19, 2020
On April 17-19, 2020, we will welcome back graduating classes ending in 0 or 5 for a full weekend of activities. It promises to be a fun and enriching weekend full of opportunities to mingle with friends and classmates, attend educational sessions highlighting our outstanding faculty, experience tours of interesting places around Duke University and Durham, and enjoy a festive dinner with your class.
There are a few things you can do right now to prepare for your reunion:
1. Complete this brief survey to let us know if you plan to attend. Official registration will be available in February 2020.
2. Consider serving on your class’s reunion committee. This is a great way to reconnect with your classmates and ensure a memorable reunion weekend.
- For 10th-60th reunions, contact Kelly Marcolini at (919) 613-7214 or email@example.com.
- For the 5th reunion, contact Kate Shivar at (919) 613-7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Update your contact information. We use this information to communicate with you and compile a directory for each class. If you have moved or changed jobs, you can update your contact information here. For questions about logging into the Alumni Network contact us at email@example.com.
4. Reserve your hotel room. Learn more about hotel accommodations here.
We look forward to staying in touch as plans for reunion weekend take shape. Cheers to a spectacular reunion!