Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists clients in a wide variety of legal matters including formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
"The Start-Up Ventures Clinic is a great way for Duke Law students to develop legal skills and instincts to assist entrepreneurs and to nurture lasting relationships with entrepreneurs and other members of the ‘entrepreneurship ecosystem’ at Duke and the Raleigh-Durham community.”
— Grant Reid '12, Read about the student experience
- Great panel on HB2 @CharlotteLawEdu #legalclinics https://t.co/YwcnvnvpB9 - October 14, 2016
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! https://t.co/aIHjEYsGli - October 06, 2016
- Many thanks to @hutchlaw @LawyersMutualNC @trustbooks @justyn_HLG @EvolveLawNow & Vickie Gibbs of @Soar_Triangle fo… https://t.co/OdOWVRlP6v - September 29, 2016
- RT @maryjuetten: @EvolveLawNow @DukeLaw announcing new law accelerator !!! https://t.co/eHCXARMvhL - September 29, 2016
- One of our very favorite people from @CampbellLawCC on the information REVOLUTION in law #legaltech @DukeLaw with… https://t.co/9qzalM5UGw - September 29, 2016