Ten Years from the Bottom
March 20 Global Financial Markets Center conference will reflect on the financial crisis and its lasting impact
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to entrepreneurs, and to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists these clients in a wide variety of legal matters including company formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
Interested in becoming a client?
Tell us more about your company and your legal or business needs by completing the following application. A representative of the Clinic will follow up with you shortly.
- RT @Prof_CarlaReyes: So grateful to @CardozoLaw and @awrigh01, @DukeLawTechLab and Jeff Ward, @Wharton and @kwerb for a fantastic day of li… - January 28, 2018
- RT @finck_m: Having a great day discussing #blockchain @CardozoLaw. Thanks @awrigh01, @kwerb @DukeLawStartUps for organizing! - January 28, 2018
- Duke Alums! Join us in NY next week! Beyond Bitcoin Mania: the promise and perils of blockchains. Register:… https://t.co/O8txFV3ZH2 - January 21, 2018
- Transactional clinical conference @PennLaw with @KauffmanFDN and @BloombergLaw https://t.co/lzGfJ1BeGM - June 02, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Thanks for your generous support @wyrickrobbins #lawtech https://t.co/H0uGaVN1og - March 23, 2017