Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to entrepreneurs, and to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists these clients in a wide variety of legal matters including company formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
Interested in becoming a client?
Tell us more about your company and your legal or business needs by completing the following application. A representative of the Clinic will follow up with you shortly.
- RT @Prof_CarlaReyes: So grateful to @CardozoLaw and @awrigh01, @DukeLawTechLab and Jeff Ward, @Wharton and @kwerb for a fantastic day of li… - January 28, 2018
- RT @finck_m: Having a great day discussing #blockchain @CardozoLaw. Thanks @awrigh01, @kwerb @DukeLawStartUps for organizing! - January 28, 2018
- Duke Alums! Join us in NY next week! Beyond Bitcoin Mania: the promise and perils of blockchains. Register:… https://t.co/O8txFV3ZH2 - January 21, 2018
- Transactional clinical conference @PennLaw with @KauffmanFDN and @BloombergLaw https://t.co/lzGfJ1BeGM - June 02, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Thanks for your generous support @wyrickrobbins #lawtech https://t.co/H0uGaVN1og - March 23, 2017