Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists clients in a wide variety of legal matters including formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
"The Start-Up Ventures Clinic is a great way for Duke Law students to develop legal skills and instincts to assist entrepreneurs and to nurture lasting relationships with entrepreneurs and other members of the ‘entrepreneurship ecosystem’ at Duke and the Raleigh-Durham community.”
— Grant Reid '12, Read about the student experience
- Thanks for a wonderful #accesstojustice event @IUMaurerLaw ! Hope to see you very soon. https://t.co/A4tywDWQ4b - February 18, 2017
- Join @DukeLawTechLab @AmerUnderground in Durham Thursday 1/19 at 4:00 for a chat w/ @AndrewArruda of @ROSSIntel tix: https://t.co/2L6T5h1trs - January 16, 2017
- Senate subcommittee hearing on AI tomorrow: https://t.co/4TONKHyJpY #frontiertech #sciencepolicy @DukeSci_Soc - November 29, 2016
- @johnpmayer Duke Law invites any law tech start-ups to apply for the Spring 2017 Duke Law Tech Lab: https://t.co/oP6uyXbUuN #lawtech - November 29, 2016
- @TechCrunch Duke Law invites any law tech start-ups to apply for the Spring 2017 Duke Law Tech Lab: https://t.co/oP6uyWUj6d #lawtech - November 29, 2016