The tech issue
Teaching lawyers to lead the way with a focus on ethics and interdisciplinary engagement.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Duke Law faculty to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House counsel
Judge Allyson Duncan '75 tells grads to value "serendipity," seize opportunities that come their way.
Defending free speech
First Amendment Clinic caps off successful first year, readies new Campus Speech Database.
Forging paths and making connections
Duke's Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program offers networking and experiential learning opportunities
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to entrepreneurs, and to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists these clients in a wide variety of legal matters including company formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
Interested in becoming a client?
Tell us more about your company and your legal or business needs by completing the following application. A representative of the Clinic will follow up with you shortly.
- RT @Prof_CarlaReyes: So grateful to @CardozoLaw and @awrigh01, @DukeLawTechLab and Jeff Ward, @Wharton and @kwerb for a fantastic day of li… - January 28, 2018
- RT @finck_m: Having a great day discussing #blockchain @CardozoLaw. Thanks @awrigh01, @kwerb @DukeLawStartUps for organizing! - January 28, 2018
- Duke Alums! Join us in NY next week! Beyond Bitcoin Mania: the promise and perils of blockchains. Register:… https://t.co/O8txFV3ZH2 - January 21, 2018
- Transactional clinical conference @PennLaw with @KauffmanFDN and @BloombergLaw https://t.co/lzGfJ1BeGM - June 02, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Thanks for your generous support @wyrickrobbins #lawtech https://t.co/H0uGaVN1og - March 23, 2017