The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists clients in a wide variety of legal matters including formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
"The Start-Up Ventures Clinic is a great way for Duke Law students to develop legal skills and instincts to assist entrepreneurs and to nurture lasting relationships with entrepreneurs and other members of the ‘entrepreneurship ecosystem’ at Duke and the Raleigh-Durham community.”
— Grant Reid '12, Read about the student experience
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Thanks for your generous support @wyrickrobbins #lawtech https://t.co/H0uGaVN1og - March 23, 2017
- RT @vTestifyUS: The experience and connections made recently through the @DukeLawTechLab have been invaluable. #legaltech in the Triangle i… - March 23, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Join us 4/7 @EshipAtDuke for the @DukeLaw Tech Lab Demo Day & Celebration. RSVP for tix here: https://t.co/6cX8e9rzqH #… - March 23, 2017
- Thanks for a wonderful #accesstojustice event @IUMaurerLaw ! Hope to see you very soon. https://t.co/A4tywDWQ4b - February 18, 2017
- Join @DukeLawTechLab @AmerUnderground in Durham Thursday 1/19 at 4:00 for a chat w/ @AndrewArruda of @ROSSIntel tix: https://t.co/2L6T5h1trs - January 16, 2017