Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists clients in a wide variety of legal matters including formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
"The Start-Up Ventures Clinic is a great way for Duke Law students to develop legal skills and instincts to assist entrepreneurs and to nurture lasting relationships with entrepreneurs and other members of the ‘entrepreneurship ecosystem’ at Duke and the Raleigh-Durham community.”
— Grant Reid '12, Read about the student experience
- Transactional clinical conference @PennLaw with @KauffmanFDN and @BloombergLaw https://t.co/lzGfJ1BeGM - June 02, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Thanks for your generous support @wyrickrobbins #lawtech https://t.co/H0uGaVN1og - March 23, 2017
- RT @vTestifyUS: The experience and connections made recently through the @DukeLawTechLab have been invaluable. #legaltech in the Triangle i… - March 23, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Join us 4/7 @EshipAtDuke for the @DukeLaw Tech Lab Demo Day & Celebration. RSVP for tix here: https://t.co/6cX8e9rzqH #… - March 23, 2017
- Thanks for a wonderful #accesstojustice event @IUMaurerLaw ! Hope to see you very soon. https://t.co/A4tywDWQ4b - February 18, 2017