Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Start-Up Ventures Clinic
The Duke Law School Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides legal advice and assistance to entrepreneurs, and to seed and early stage entrepreneurial ventures that have not yet raised significant amounts of outside capital. The clinic assists these clients in a wide variety of legal matters including company formation, intellectual property protection, commercialization strategies and operational issues.
Interested in becoming a client?
Tell us more about your company and your legal or business needs by completing the following application. A representative of the Clinic will follow up with you shortly.
- Transactional clinical conference @PennLaw with @KauffmanFDN and @BloombergLaw https://t.co/lzGfJ1BeGM - June 02, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Thanks for your generous support @wyrickrobbins #lawtech https://t.co/H0uGaVN1og - March 23, 2017
- RT @vTestifyUS: The experience and connections made recently through the @DukeLawTechLab have been invaluable. #legaltech in the Triangle i… - March 23, 2017
- RT @DukeLawTechLab: Join us 4/7 @EshipAtDuke for the @DukeLaw Tech Lab Demo Day & Celebration. RSVP for tix here: https://t.co/6cX8e9rzqH #… - March 23, 2017
- Thanks for a wonderful #accesstojustice event @IUMaurerLaw ! Hope to see you very soon. https://t.co/A4tywDWQ4b - February 18, 2017