Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Center for International & Comparative Law
Launched in 2006, Duke Law School’s Center for International and Comparative Law (CICL) coordinates and supports the School’s programs, resources, and events in the areas of international law, comparative law, and U.S. foreign relations law.
- Helfer advocates for new treaty on access for the visually disabled Intellectual Property Watch
- Bradley: Terrorism victims' lawyers face difficult task directly linking 9/11 with Saudi government New York Times
- Bradley discusses unintended consequences of law allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia Forbes
- Bradley: Law allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia could harm global anti-terrorism efforts ABC News
- Leading law blog hosts symposium on Helfer article about African backlash against international court European Journal of International Law
- Bradley says formal declaration of war on ISIS would serve no purpose Washington Post
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU Opinio Juris
- Blocher-Gulati market-based proposal to facilitate resettling refugees is cited as an "exciting design" to address humanitarian crisis Financial Times
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses Bloomberg
- Bradley: Don't let Americans sue Saudi Arabia New York Times