Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Center for International & Comparative Law
Launched in 2006, Duke Law School’s Center for International and Comparative Law (CICL) coordinates and supports the School’s programs, resources, and events in the areas of international law, comparative law, and U.S. foreign relations law.
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties KUOW
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law Duke Today
- Brewster discusses how Trump could reshape NAFTA Marketplace
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures
- Helfer advocates for new treaty on access for the visually disabled Intellectual Property Watch
- Bradley: Terrorism victims' lawyers face difficult task directly linking 9/11 with Saudi government New York Times
- Bradley: Law allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia could harm global anti-terrorism efforts ABC News
- Bradley discusses unintended consequences of law allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia Forbes
- Leading law blog hosts symposium on Helfer article about African backlash against international court European Journal of International Law
- Bradley says formal declaration of war on ISIS would serve no purpose Washington Post