On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Center for International & Comparative Law
Launched in 2006, Duke Law School’s Center for International and Comparative Law (CICL) coordinates and supports the School’s programs, resources, and events in the areas of international law, comparative law, and U.S. foreign relations law.
- Helfer addresses UN Committee on Rights of Persons with Disabilities regarding new IP treaty UN Web TV
- Ginsburg discusses travel ban, momentous upcoming term at Duke Law event Associated Press
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States ALI
- New Helfer book focuses on Andean Tribunal of Justice iCourts
- Laurence R. Helfer & Jerome H. Reichman | World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty
- What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality & Security
- Tightening the Purse Strings: What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality and Security
- Job Announcement: Clinical Fellow/Supervising Attorney, International Human Rights Clinic, Duke University School of Law
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights
- Michaels delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, March 2: “Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law”