“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Center for International & Comparative Law
Launched in 2006, Duke Law School’s Center for International and Comparative Law (CICL) coordinates and supports the School’s programs, resources, and events in the areas of international law, comparative law, and U.S. foreign relations law.
- Michaels represents American Association of Private International Law at The Hague conference on private international law Edinburgh Law School
- Bradley and Goldsmith analyze presidential authority to direct airstrikes against Syria
- Brewster: Trump trade war "certainly doesn’t make the NAFTA negotiations easier" Marketplace
- Michaels comments on new private international law book Legal Theory Blog
- Seven Duke Law faculty receive Distinguished Chair awards
- Darius Charney | Lawyering for Racial Justice
- Video: Bradley and Helfer discuss their new positions as co-editors of the American Journal of International Law Cambridge Core blog
- Kelli Muddell | Gender and Transitional Justice: Challenges from the Field
- Bradley and Helfer begin tenure as co-editors-in-chief of the American Journal of International Law
- Macarena Sáez & Laurence Helfer | New Developments in LGBT Rights within the Inter-American System