Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Center for International & Comparative Law
Launched in 2006, Duke Law School’s Center for International and Comparative Law (CICL) coordinates and supports the School’s programs, resources, and events in the areas of international law, comparative law, and U.S. foreign relations law.
- Bradley: Trump could withdraw U.S. from NAFTA without congressional approval National Observer
- Bradley and Helfer elected co-editors-in-chief of the American Journal of International Law
- Video: Helfer and Alter discuss new book, "Transplanting International Courts" Duke Law YouTube
- Policy Shock: A new book examines how governments respond to crises -- and how to do better
- Laurence R. Helfer & Karen J. Alter | Transplanting International Courts
- Judith Kelley | Human Rights in Practice: Scorecard Diplomacy
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow
- Bernstein Lecture 2017 | Daphne Barak-Erez, Battles of Reproductive Technologies: Comparative Tales
- Between Human Rights and IP: Helfer discusses the Marrakesh Treaty Intellectual Property Watch
- Helfer addresses UN Committee on Rights of Persons with Disabilities regarding new IP treaty UN Web TV