Kennedy receives inaugural Bolch Prize
Bolch Judicial Institute award honors retired U.S. Supreme Court justice's dedication to protecting and advancing the rule of law.
Taking off the guardrails
Duke Law experts worry U.S. hasn't fixed regulatory failures that led to financial crisis, Great Recession
Forging paths and making connections
Duke's Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program offers networking and experiential learning opportunities
The tech issue
Teaching lawyers to lead the way with a focus on ethics and interdisciplinary engagement.
Center for International & Comparative Law
Launched in 2006, Duke Law School’s Center for International and Comparative Law (CICL) coordinates and supports the School’s programs, resources, and events in the areas of international law, comparative law, and U.S. foreign relations law.
- Bradley, co-author parse president’s authority to unilaterally terminate North Atlantic Treaty, implications of congressional action supporting NATO membership Lawfare
- Chaim Saiman | Halakhah: The Rabbinic Idea of Law
- Bradley and colleagues call for congressional review of process used to make international agreements to improve oversight and accountability Lawfare
- Watch Helfer lecture at McGill, Jan. 10, 2:30 ET: “Institutional Change and the International Labour Organization in a Moment of Populism” McGill University
- Bradley: President’s broad legal authority over foreign affairs allows him to intercede in extradition to U.S. of Chinese exec detained in Canada New York Times
- Bradley, coauthors say Article II treaty process appears nearly dead, call for examination of less transparent process replacing it Lawfare
- Advocate General of EU Court of Justice cites Bradley and Helfer in opinion on withdrawal of Brexit notification (note 37) CURIA
- Bradley: President’s threat of NAFTA pullout backed by longstanding practice of unilateral presidential withdrawal from treaties Financial Post
- Bradley questions legal rationale behind novel lawsuit against Jordan for Green Beret deaths AL-Monitor
- Torture Flights: North Carolina's Role in the CIA's Rendition and Torture Program