Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
News & Events for Staff
Law School 4045
Wilson Recreation Center
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Maxwell, an expert in oil and gas law, joined the Duke Law faculty as the Harry R. Chadwick, Sr. Professor of Law and director of Continuing Legal Education in September 1980 after serving as a visiting professor in the previous academic year. He took emeritus status at Duke in 1989 but continued to teach on a part-time basis until 1994.
Duke Law News
- Lucero JD/MPP ’17 receives NALP Pro Bono Publico Award
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements Lexology
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award PSJD
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97