The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
News & Events for Staff
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Amelia DeGory ‘17 and Ethan Wright ’18 won the 2017 Dean’s Cup Moot Court competition on Feb. 21. Joining DeGory and Wright in the final round were Leah Brenner ’18 and Hope Staneski ‘18. DeGory was named best oralist.
Duke Law News
- DeGory '17, Wright '18 take Dean's Cup
- Reiners: Don’t expect the OCC to embrace fintech failure The FinReg Blog
- Boyle and Jenkins relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form
- Young on Trump's criticism of judiciary: Judges can take it but "you'd like it to be more substantive and respectful in its tone" U.S. News & World Report
- Message from Duke president, provost on federal immigration restrictions Duke Today