Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Events for Staff
Law School Star Commons
Law School 4172
Law School 4047
Law School 4042
Law School 3041
Law School 4040
Law School Beber Sculpture Garden
Alerts & Deadlines
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
222 students representing 119 undergraduate institutions comprise the JD Class of 2019.
Duke Law News
- Jonathan Wiener addresses climate, catastrophes, retrospective review, TTIP, and China’s environmental risk regulation
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic hosts Sept. 29 legal tech showcase during Duke's Entrepreneurship Week
- Community Enterprise Clinic and Start-Up Ventures Clinic students, led by Glazer ’16, help violin store transition to worker-owned co-op EVS
- Eight-year effort represents a learning lab in advocacy skills for students in Environmental Law and Policy Clinic
- Video: Miller and Volokh discuss "Guns and the Supreme Court: The Influence of History" The Aspen Institute