Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Events for Staff
Law School 3037
Law School 4047
Law School 4000
Wilson Recreation Center
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Professors Curtis Bradley and Laurence Helfer have been elected co-editors-in-chief of the prestigious American Journal of International Law (AJIL), a four-year post that will take effect in April 2018. Their election was approved by the Executive Council of the American Society of International Law (ASIL) on October 27 after an earlier unanimous vote of the AJIL Board of Editors.
Duke Law News
- Holton gives talk on housing issues for the poor
- Duke Law's first student from Madagascar joins Duke's growing international student population Duke Today
- Bradley and Helfer elected co-editors-in-chief of the American Journal of International Law
- High Court of New Zealand cites Boyle and Jenkins' "Theft! A History of Music" in Eminem copyright ruling Courts of New Zealand
- Second-year students Hamachi, King, and Stewart selected for Duke's first cohort of Margolis Scholars in Health Policy and Management Margolis Center for Health Policy