Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
News & Events for Staff
Law School 4000
Hanes House 131
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Former United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch will address Duke Law School’s 2017 graduates at their hooding ceremony on May 13. She will subsequently receive an honorary degree from Duke University at its commencement exercises on May 14.
Duke Law News
- Freeman '17, Harrington '17: Bizarre ID process is one reason why N.C. should free clinic client Long Innocence Project
- Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy hosts conference: New Scholarship on Population Ethics, April 24-25
- New scholarship honors Duke President Richard Brodhead, Cynthia Brodhead
- Center for Judicial Studies conference examines lack of gender parity among appointed plaintiffs' counsel in MDL Above the Law
- Compton awarded Hardt Cup in final round of moot court tournament for first-year students