News & Events for Staff
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Geoff Krouse, a dedicated alumnus with two Duke degrees and deep family ties to the Law School, will wrap up his transactional practice and begin work on Aug. 15 as the assistant dean for the Alumni and Development Office and a senior lecturing fellow on the faculty.
Duke Law News
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2019
- What did Duke Law students do this summer?
- Duke Law acquires e-discovery standards organization EDRM
- Clemons '10 organizes Georgia Bar's centenary commemoration of admitting first woman lawyer Daily Report
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client featured in new MTV series