News & Events for Staff
View the Calendar
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Miata Eggerly ’18, with assistance from Duke Law faculty and administators, works to impove law and policy for preventative measures guarding against identify theft.
Duke Law News
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court Brooklyn Daily Eagle
- Beck '85 honored with 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award from N.C. Bar Association N.C. Bar Association
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" Marginal Revolution
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars
- A message to the Duke Law community from Duke BLSA regarding recent police-involved shootings