Meet our Students
Each year, we welcome the incoming JD and LLM classes by profil
- The 239 JD candidates were selected from a pool of almost 5,000 applicants; women comprise 57% of the class and 33% identify as persons of color.
When Tranae Felicien ’22 was getting ready to start law school, she heard a lot about how hard the first year was going to be.
- Representing marginalized clients in the Health Justice and Immigrant Rights Clinics and pro bono leadership aligned with Gardner’s personal and professional goals.
- Working directly with clients and using law to help solve their problems allows students to develop their lawyering skills, build confidence, and begin to hone professional judgment.
- Duke Law enrolled 239 students from 116 undergraduate institutions to the JD Class of 2023.
- Rising 3L Danielle French discusses her path to ROTC and battalion leadership, and her aspirations for a career as a military lawyer.
- The 220 students in the JD Class of 2022 represent 112 undergraduate institutions and 20 countries, including Canada, China, Iran, South Korea, and Mexico.