The Law Library worked with vendors to provide you with complimentary electronic access to your textbooks.
West Academic Textbooks
Call (877) 888-1330 and speak with a customer service representative for help getting the West Academic eBooks you need.
Wolters Kluwer Textbooks
Wolters Kluwer is providing access to their eTextbooks through VitalSource and expanded supplementary resources for textbooks, where available, through Casebook Connect. Please follow the instructions below to get access.
VitalSource Helps Access Instructions:
LIMITED TO 7 TITLES
- To get started, visit bookshelf.vitalsource.com and log-in or create a Bookshelf account with their institution-provided email address.
- Here are instructions on creating a Bookshelf account.
- Once students create an account with an institution-provided email address, they should log in and click on the “Explore” tab in the upper left corner of the screen. This tab provides access to the freely available e-textbooks.
For a complete list of VitalSource frequently asked questions regarding access to the VitalSource Helps Program, please visit their site to learn more.
Trial access will expire on Monday, May 25, 2020.
- Locate your textbook on the Wolters Kluwer site.
- Record the ISBN number for Print + Casebook Connect (will be the ISBN field in request) and Digital Only Casebook Connect (will be the access code). Digital Only Casebook Connect will be in the dropdown menu under ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS on the bottom left of the screen
- E.g., Evidence: Cases, Commentary, and Problems, Fifth Edition -- Print + Casebook Connect: 9781543804577 (for ISBN field) & Digital Only Casebook Connect: 9781543822038 (for Access Code field)
- Submit a request for access through Wolters Kluwer Legal Education's request form.
Access will expire June 30, 2020.
LexisNexis is providing access to their eTextbooks through the LexisNexis Digital Library. Use the email address associated with your Lexis Advance account at the login screen. A LexisNexis Digital Library app is also available for Android and iOS. Simply download the app and enter lndltrial as the organization code, then sign in with your email address.