News & Events for Faculty
View the Calendar
Law School 4047
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Safak, an LLM candidate from Turkey, chose Duke Law because of its strong faculty and reputation.
Duke Law News
- Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy co-hosts “Inequality and the Economic Analysis of Climate Change,” May 27-28
- Graduation kick-off: Class of 2015 presents Justin Miller Awards, class gift at gala
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship Duke Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience Lawdragon Campus
- Can we close the justice gap?
Faculty in the News
- Dunlap offers observations on unintended casualties and opinion polls Just Security
- Buell comments on guilty pleas from major banks Bloomberg Business
- Longest: Criminal charges for coal ash spills still possible for Duke Energy Indyweek
- Rai comments on likelihood of enacting patent-troll legislation Nature
- Benjamin joins Duke trio in congressional testimony Duke Today
- Taisu Zhang
Do Kinship Networks Strengthen Private Property? Evidence from Rural China, 12 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies (forthcoming) (with Xiaoxue Zhao)
- Gregg Patrick Strauss
Why the State Cannot Simply Abolish Marriage, 90 Indiana Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Steven L. Schwarcz
Derivatives and Collateral: Balancing Remedies and Systemic Risk, University of Illinois Law Review (forthcoming)
- Lisa Kern Griffin
Lying and the Letter of the Law
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Functional Regulation of Finance (May 19, 2014)
- Professor Beale, a member of the ABA Task Force on the Reform of Federal Sentencing for Economic Crimes, attended a task force meeting in Washington, D.C. (October 22, 2014)
- Professor de Figueiredo presented at the New Institutional Economics conference, held at Duke Law School. (June 19, 2014) » More
- Professor Bartlett was a round table participant at the Feminist Legal Theory, Law & Society annual meeting. (May 31, 2014)