News & Events for Faculty
View the Calendar
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Reardon is the ninth Duke Law graduate to be chosen for a clerkship on the high court since 2010.
Duke Law News
- In Judicature: Metzloff examines the treatment of mass-tort claims under the multidistrict litigation process
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award
- JD/LLM candidate gives one South Carolinian's perspective on the Confederate flag Edgefield Advertiser
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11
- Siegel on Supreme Court marriage ruling: "The lawfulness of this decision is exceeded only by its decency"
Faculty in the News
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs Slate
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. National Law Journal
- Newman discusses N.C. judge and criminal justice reformer 'Bev' Lake, Jr. The Marshall Project
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative
- Dunlap: Current U.S. law prohibits moving Gitmo detainees stateside Independent Journal Review
- Taisu Zhang
Do Kinship Networks Strengthen Private Property? Evidence from Rural China, 12 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies (forthcoming) (with Xiaoxue Zhao)
Why the State Cannot Simply Abolish Marriage, 90 Indiana Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Steven L. Schwarcz
Derivatives and Collateral: Balancing Remedies and Systemic Risk, University of Illinois Law Review (forthcoming)
- Lisa Kern Griffin
Lying and the Letter of the Law
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Functional Regulation of Finance (May 19, 2014)
- Professor Marin K. Levy will deliver the Judge Stephanie K. Seymour Lecture at the University of Tulsa College of Law. (February 16, 2015) » More
- Senior Lecturing Fellow Bowling served as a panelist on “Law and Mental Health” at the Duke Law Forum for Law and Social Change in Durham, NC. (December 03, 2014)
- Professor James Salzman will deliver the keynote presentation at a UN High-Level Policy Dialogue, "Natural Capital for Inclusive Growth: Options and Tools for South Asia," Kolkata, India. (December 17, 2014)