News & Events for Faculty
View the Calendar
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Miata Eggerly ’18, with assistance from Duke Law faculty and administators, works to impove law and policy for preventative measures guarding against identify theft.
Duke Law News
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court Brooklyn Daily Eagle
- Beck '85 honored with 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award from N.C. Bar Association N.C. Bar Association
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" Marginal Revolution
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars
- A message to the Duke Law community from Duke BLSA regarding recent police-involved shootings
Faculty in the News
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans The Atlantic
- Dunlap: NATO members not legally required to "automatically" use force in defense of allies Lawfire
- de Fontenay study: Public companies tend to choose lower quality outside counsel than is optimal for high-value deals Law360
- McAllaster consults international experts about HIV-related stigma at International AIDS Conference North Carolina Health News
- Miller discusses lawsuit filed by UT professors hoping to ban guns from their classrooms Inside Higher Education
- Neil S. Siegel
Reciprocal Legitimation in the Federal Courts System: Racial Segregation, Reapportionment, and Obergefell Appendix A (July 22, 2016)
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.)
Legally Speaking, the NATO Treaty Does Not Require the U.S. to "Automatically" Use Force to Defend Allies (2016)
- Curtis A. Bradley
Doing Gloss (July 02, 2016)
- Steven L. Schwarcz
Keynote Address, Regulating Corporate Governance in the Public Interest: The Case of Systemic Risk (June 23, 2016)
- Michael Bradley
A Sovereign's Cost of Capital: Go Foreign or Stay Local (June 21, 2016) (with others)
- Professor Brewster presented "The Rule of Law and the Enforcement of Anti-Bribery Laws" at an anti-corruption conference at University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School in Philadelphia. (October 02, 2015)
- Professor Schwarcz was named second on the "Ten Most-Cited Faculty in Commericial Law" list by Professor Brian Leiter of the University of Chicago Law School.Ten Most-Cited Faculty in Commercial Law (including contracts and bankruptcy), 2010-2014 (inclusive) (May 26, 2016) » More
- Professor Schwarcz to speak on "Managing Systemic Risk: Lessons from Canada and the United States." The event is hosted by the Wilson Center. (May 17, 2016) » More