News & Events for Faculty
View the Calendar
Law School 3043
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Duke Law News
- Duke Law students' research on healthcare policy shows potential $6.4 billion savings for Pennsylvania Nurse.com
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets
- Monast suggests three factors for assessing success of EPA's clean power plan The Conversation
- In Judicature: Metzloff examines the treatment of mass-tort claims under the multidistrict litigation process
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award
Faculty in the News
- Monast says EPA's clean power plan could create new opportunities for industry NPR: StateImpact
- Review: Purdy’s After Nature “may very well be the Silent Spring of the 21st century.” Open Letters Monthly
- Richman discusses tension between healthcare reform efforts and major mergers Managed Care
- Cox comments on federal probe into Pittenger real estate deals News & Observer
- Purdy takes stock of environmentalism's racist history The New Yorker
- Taisu Zhang
Do Kinship Networks Strengthen Private Property? Evidence from Rural China, 12 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies (forthcoming) (with Xiaoxue Zhao)
Why the State Cannot Simply Abolish Marriage, 90 Indiana Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Steven L. Schwarcz
Derivatives and Collateral: Balancing Remedies and Systemic Risk, University of Illinois Law Review (forthcoming)
- Lisa Kern Griffin
Lying and the Letter of the Law
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Functional Regulation of Finance (May 19, 2014)
- Professor Helfer delivered the conference keynote on "LGBTQ Rights in International and Comparative Law" at the Midwest LGBTQ Law Conference hosted by Washington University School of Law (February 20, 2015) » Watch the conference
- Senior Lecturing Fellow Bowling delivered a CLE presentation "The Choices Happy Lawyers Make" to the New York Bar Association in Albany, NY. (September 30, 2014)
- Professor Marin K. Levy will deliver the Judge Stephanie K. Seymour Lecture at the University of Tulsa College of Law. (February 16, 2015) » More