News & Events for Faculty
View the Calendar
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Journalist and talk show host Charlie Rose ’68 T’64 will address members of Duke Law School’s class of 2016 at their May 14 hooding ceremony.
Duke Law News
- Kim, Pearson featured among outstanding third-year law students Tipping the Scales
- Knight elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences Duke Today
- Duke Law students propose Puerto Rico debt solution Faculty Lounge
- Duke University leadership calls for repeal of HB2 Duke Today
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship
Faculty in the News
- Dunlap comments on lack of criminal charges for personnel involved in Afghan hospital bombing Foreign Policy
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance National Law Journal
- Siegel on Senate's Supreme Court stall: "We’re dealing with territory we haven’t ventured into for 150 years" ABA Journal
- Monast discusses Southeast's success in moving away from coal-fired power plants Blue Ridge Outdoors
- Bowling, Sanders '16 call for close examination of federal laws governing transgender workplace issues Talent Management
- Neil S. Siegel
Reciprocal Legitimation in the Federal Courts System: Racial Segregation, Reapportionment, and Obergefell Appendix A (April 23, 2016)
- Barak D. Richman
An Autopsy of Cooperation: Diamond Dealers and the Limits of Trust-Based Exchange (April 13, 2016)
- Jedediah Purdy
The Violent Remaking of Appalachia (2016)
- Neil S. Siegel
Coercion and Collective Action (March 14, 2016) (with Robert D. Cooter)
- Walter E. Dellinger III
Brief for Professor Walter Dellinger as Amicus Curiae in Support of Petitioners, U.S. v. Texas, No. 15-674 (U.S. March 2016)
- Professor Dunlap will participate in a CityForum Roundtable in London, UK, on the legal, ethical and accountability aspects of unmanned warfighting systems. (June 01, 2015)
- Professor DeMott presented a talk on “Accessory Liability for Fiduciary Breach: A comparative perspective” at a seminar at the Singapore Supreme Court, sponsored by the Singapore Academy of Law. DeMott presented the paper on which the talk is based at a scholarly workshop, "Equality, Trusts, and Commerce" on April 13-14 at the National University of Singapore. The workshop was jointly sponsored by the law faculties of the University of Oxford and the National University of Singapore. (April 12, 2016)
- Professor Schwarcz will present at the 16th Financial Market Regulation Forum hosted by the University of Zurich. (June 25, 2015)