A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs Anne Sherman!
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy