The law library is pleased to announce the arrival of Lauren Collins, our newest Reference Librarian. Lauren begins her new position today, March 5, and we hope you will take the time to welcome her when you visit the law library or see her around the law school. Lauren earned her M.L.S. from the University of Michigan and her J.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She comes to Duke with experience in both law practice and professional law librarianship. Most recently, she served as Public Services Librarian/Instructional Services at Wayne State University's Arthur Neef Law Library. Lauren will supervise the law library's Faculty Research Assistants Program in addition to teaching, faculty liaison and other reference services responsibilities.
Welcome to the Law Library Lauren Collins
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" Marginal Revolution
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute
- Blocher comments on tendency for gun sales to surge after mass shootings Epoch Times
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys NCWA
- Crouse '80 publishes military thriller, "Broken Eagle" PR Log