Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Book-launch events in Europe
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law
- Human Rights and Counter-Terrorism in Tunisia
- The Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law 2016 Symposium
- Punctuating International Law: Tackling Global Climate [and other Challenges] through Savvy Drafting
- Helfer advocates for new treaty on access for the visually disabled Intellectual Property Watch