Dawn Cronce is an academic assistant, supporting nine professors, the Appellate Practice program, and the Readings in Environmental Law Workshop.
1. Quick bio: Where is your hometown?
Gates County – a small town in northeastern NC, population of 12,000, with one stoplight
2. What do you do for fun outside of work?
My husband and I love watching movies. You can find us at the movie theater or hosting our friends at our house for movie night.
3. What is your favorite TV show and why?
My favorite TV show on-air right now is Franklin and Bash. It fills the hole in my heart that Boston Legal left when it went off the air.
4. What are the three most-played songs in your music library?
Mumford & Sons – The Cave, Stateless – Bloodstream, and Florence + the Machine – Shake It Out
5. What is your favorite Durham restaurant and why?
My favorite restaurant in Durham is Thai Café. Their food is so-so, but the coconut cake is to die for!