5 Questions for Rebecca Rich
Rebecca Rich is a Lecturing Fellow. She teaches Legal Analysis, Research and Writing.
1. Quick bio: (hometown, education, etc.):
I grew up in the teeny tiny town of Archbold, Ohio, went to undergrad at Goshen College, and went to Duke for law school.
2. What do you do for fun outside of work?
Hang out with my husband and daughter, preferably outside — at the Eno River, outdoor concerts, Durham Bulls games, Duke Gardens, or one of Durham’s many lovely parks, especially when there are food trucks in the vicinity.
3. What are you reading right now?
Paris, I Love You But You’re Bringing Me Down by Rosencrans Baldwin
4. What is your favorite Durham restaurant or activity and why?
There are so many great things to eat and do in Durham, but currently, my favorite is Monuts Donuts, available only at the Farmer’s Market on Saturday morning. (But there’s a store opening downtown next year.) Favorite donut flavor: Maple Bacon Bourbon.
5. Tell us something that might surprise your colleagues and students.
If you’ve seen me around lately, you’ve probably noticed that I look a little bigger than usual. That’s because I’m expecting twins in the spring.