Wednesday, February 28
1:45 pm | Library Room 3201
Duke Law School
- As part of the Human Rights in Practice series, please join Kelli Muddell, Director of the Gender Justice Program at the International Center for Transitional Justice, for a one-hour, interactive group career counseling session to discuss pathways to human rights careers. This is a great opportunity to interact in an informal and small-group setting with our speakers following their presentations. Co-sponsored by the Center for International and Comparative Law and the International Human Rights Clinic. Space is very limited.
- For more information, or if interested, please contact or RSVP to Ali Prince. Please note the room is kept colder than normal, and food and drinks are not permitted.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
The annual celebration of the Law School’s international students and scholars will be held Sept. 23 – 27.
Career Session with Kelli Muddell
- Career Session with Alicia Ely Yamin
- Career Session with Molly Land
- Careers in International Law: U.S. and China - A shifting legal landscape and the future of bilateral investments, a conversation with Feng Xue '95
- Careers in International Law Speaker Series: Chad Turner '15
- Duke-Virginia Foreign Relations Law Roundtable