1. Hometown, college, law school: Woodstock, NY, is my hometown. I graduated from Cornell University (undergrad) and the Georgetown University Law Center.
2. During my free time, I love to: I love to hang out on our new screened-in porch with a glass of wine, take a deep breath, and listen to the sounds of my life. These days, that usually means Alexander and Nico blasting Wale or Lupe Fiasco, or Jim actively engaging with Jon Stewart and then Stephen Colbert. They do come out to talk to me from time-to-time, and that's nice too:-)
3. One TV show I never miss: I never miss Modern Family.
4. My favorite law school memory: I don't have a favorite law school memory, but law school left me with a wonderful legacy: long-standing relationships with a couple of really special professors and friends, and a career that is nonpareil.
5. My favorite Durham restaurant or activity: My favorite Durham restaurant is Magnolia Grill; the food is amazing.