Jun 23: Prof Dunlap will speak on autonomous weapons at the USINDOPACOM Military Operations and Law Symposium in Bangkok, Thailand.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Ten Years from the Bottom
March 20 Global Financial Markets Center conference will reflect on the financial crisis and its lasting impact
- Dunlap: Don't judge appropriateness of use of force by body count alone Just Security
- Stansbury calls for serious, focused debate in Congress on whether new domestic terrorism statutes are needed Lawfire
- Dunlap: Clarifying what falls under "attorney-client privilege" would help bolster public confidence in the legal profession Lawfire
- Career Session with Nusrat Choudhury
- Career Session with Kazuko Ito