Duke Law Podcast | The Movement Lawyering Lab at Duke Law
- This episode of the Duke Law Podcast spotlights the Law School’s Movement Lawyering Lab, in which students learn about how lawyers’ history of centering themselves in social justice movements often perpetuates a problematic system of racial and gender hierarchy and leaves little room for innovative problem-solving.
- Clinical Professor Anne Gordon (creator/instructor of the Movement Lawyering Lab) - https://law.duke.edu/fac/agordon
- Clinical Professor Jesse McCoy (moderator) - https://law.duke.edu/fac/mccoy
- Vanessa Keverenge JD/LLM ’23 - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessakeverenge/
- Evelyn Blanco ’23 - https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelyn-blanco-8a5651139/