If Prof. Jeff Ward '09, director of the Start-Up Ventures Clinic, had $5 million he would help his children travel the world, open a brewery, and assist communities. "I think I'd like to find good-hearted people who want to do positive work for their communities and fund them, too," he said.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Jeff Ward is Blue Devil of the Week
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ
- Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center Duke Today
- Class of 2017 presents Justin Miller Awards at Graduation Gala
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?"
- Duke Law celebrates Class of 2017