No alcohol may be brought from outside and served on property. All alcohol service must be purchased and served by Cafe De Novo. No exceptions will be made regarding alcohol.
Café De Novo serves as the vendor for the Law School Café. In addition, Café De Novo will be the preferred catering vendor for all Law School functions held onsite. All orders for catering should go through Café De Novo, including breakfast, box/ bag lunches, sandwiches, breaks, etc.
Please browse the Café De Novo Catering Menu for ideas about the types of options available. Keep in mind that this is only a selection of options and menus can be tailored for specific events.
To place a catering order with Café De Novo, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Café De Novo cannot satisfy your needs or meet your budget requirements, you may work with the director of events to find another caterer.
We understand, particularly now, most events must meet constrained budgets. Café De Novo has agreed to work with all price points and to do everything possible to meet the Law School's catering needs.
Those who wish to serve pizza or burritos at their event may continue to place orders and arrange for delivery on their own. For convenience, the Law School has negotiated Duke Law rates with the following pizza vendors:
- Enzo's Pizza Co. 919-309-3696
- Domino's 919-682-3030
- Papa John's 919-682-7272
- Amante Gourmet Pizza 919-572-2345
- Cosmic Cantina 919-286-1875
- Moe's Southwest Grill 919-434-6697
- Please be aware to take the necessary health and sanitary precautions to provide proper serving utensil, gloves, sanitizer, etc. to help prevent the spread of germs. Students should not self-serve pizza as too many hands touching the pizza can pass along germs. We strongly urge you to have volunteers wear gloves and serve the pizza to your attendees.
Please contact the Events Office at 919-613-8548 or email@example.com with questions or assistance for catering needs.