The following is a list of some key software available through Duke OIT and Duke Law Academic Technologies, as well as some resource software for special needs (such as the media players, etc.). You can follow this link to OIT's software site and this link to our supported software list.
Please make sure you select "ePrint Client for Windows/Mac - Specific Campus Locations when downloading the ePrint drivers.
Install new ePrint software. (Faculty and staff may wish to install this software to access the color printer in the library.)
- Link to Law School restricted software, including the Campus ePrint Printer Drivers --> NetID Required
Word Processing and Office Productivity
- Microsoft Office for macOS and Windows (MS Software Info Page)
- OpenOffice for Windows and macOS - External Site
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Students can download for free, using their NetID; see instructions for accessing your Adobe account here
- Faculty and staff can license Adobe Document Cloud (Acrobat Pro DC) for $50 per license year (starts in October) or Adobe Creative Cloud for $150 per year; please visit the Software Manager website for further details.
Anti-virus (self-install for non-Duke owned computers)
Media Players, Readers and Utilities
New information will be coming soon.
Other Third Party Software
The Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) provides hundreds of free review exercises to students at member law schools. Students may access their authorization code at the below link. Faculty may obtain the faculty code with special privileges by contacting a Reference Librarian.