Duke Law School's Help Desk is committed to providing you the best computing experience possible. How may we help you?
Help Desk Support
- Location: Law room 2209 (2nd floor, near the rear of the library)
- Starting in Fall 2022, we will also have staff available on the 3rd floor library service desk.
- Phone: 919-613-7072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: Try our new support chat
Help Desk Hours
- The Help Desk staff will be available via phone, email, and chat during normal business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. In the evening, the Help Desk will provide on-call support from 5 PM to 9 PM.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, on-call support is available from 8 AM to 9 PM.
- When leaving a voicemail, please leave your name, number, Net ID, and a brief description of the problem. We will return your call in the order that it was received.
- Generally, email inquiries received during normal business hours will get a same-day response.
- Academic Technologies' Service Level Agreement is available on request. This agreement documents our response times for technical issues during normal and after business hours.
Download the supported software list
Special Request Forms
Request or Change a Duke Law Sympa Email List
Aren't sure what to do next?
Check out our FAQ!