Duke Law School's Help Desk is committed to providing you the best computing experience possible. How may we help you?
Help Desk Support
- Location: Law room 2209 (2nd floor, near the rear of the library)
- Phone: 919-613-7072
- Email: email@example.com
Help Desk Hours
- In general, Help Desk hours are 8am to 8pm, Monday through Thursday, and 8am to 5pm Fridays. We also staff the Help Desk on Sundays from 2:00pm until 6:00pm.
- The Help Desk is fully staffed hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Student Help Desk staff provide additional coverage from 5:00pm until 8:00pm Monday through Thursday and Sundays from 2:00pm until 6:00pm .
- Phone: Our goal is to pick up all calls from 8am to 5pm work days and when evening/weekend staff is available. Our staff responds to voicemail from at least 8am to 9pm seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Please use the help line, rather than or in addition to email, to report urgent and time-sensitive problems.
- Email: requests will get a response the same day.
- Low-priority requests or problems received after 5pm or on weekends will be responded to on the next business day.
- Academic Technologies' Service Level Agreement is available on request. This agreement documents our response times for technical issues during normal and after business hours.
Special Request Forms
Aren't sure what to do next?
Check out our FAQ!